Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Character Profiles

These profiles were totally inspired by Leara from myzalle.blogspot.com
Dezerie: personality- intelegent, quiet, oppinionated
b-day - June 13th
hometown- Farigom, Maghun
work- saving sarash!
government- monarchy
language- mayurian, phash
relationship- secretly in love, until i find out my love wants to kill me... sigh
interests- the mayurian prayer, Alerah, food, family
music- Eguelina's sunstar lullibys
books- the mayurian prayer
quotes- "we shall see." - me
nicknames- 'Dez'- totan
secrets- I love Miru, but i wish he hadnt turned his back on me. Denier is really nice too, but i think Shalanya likes him, so ill back off.

Shalanya:
personality: bold, high-tempered, unique
b-day- january 19th
hometown- Davory, Mayur
work- cooking for the market, helping Dezerie
government- monarchy, though i dissagree with some of the laws
language- mayurian, ty, phash
relationship- VERY complicated.
interests: swordplay, cooking, flying, music
music- all of it!
books- mayur's book on swordplay
quotes- "I am Dansal!" - Spenfalla
nicknames- Yal (short for the word meaning high-tempered beauty) - Denier
secrets- I miss being friends with Denier. I killed his sister. No one knows i like swordplay.

Eguelina: personality- unique, powerfull, intelegent
b-day- august 17th
hometown- sunstar camp in Mayur
work- Chieftess
government- tribal
language- mayurian, the ancient tribal language
relationship- i think there is something there
interests- studying Xial and finding it's weaknesses, leading my tribe
music- cerimonial tribe songs
books- Books about Xial
quotes- "who are you?" - Dezerie
nicknames- none secrets: Arrom is sweet! He like, totally saved me!

Denier: personality- high-tempered, sarcastic, funny, kind
b-day- march 13th
hometown- Ayiton, Mayur
work- farmer. ugh. soooo boring
government- monarchy- sort of. i like the tribal thing too....
language- mayurian, phash, the gliffs of the westward island
relationship- i dont want to talk about it.
interests- NOT farming! flying, and swordplay.
music- just about anything
books- sportsmanship for the struggleing lad
quotes- "I'm leaving now. no im not. wait- yes i am. oh! hellow!" - Yal
nicknames- D - shalanya, Dezerie, eguelina, and arrom
secrets- I miss being friends with with Shalanya, but after blaming the death of my sister on her, i just cant! I killed my sister. It was an accident, i promise...

Arrom: Personality- very nice, intelegent, slightly misterious
b-day- August 12th
hometown- Mijkyetz, Phashni
work- traveler, part-time warrior
government- i dont know what i want....
language- phash, mayurian, some of the ancient tribal language
relationship- i dont know... its strange
interests- saving my fathers name, battle tactics, the mayurian prayer, sunstar
music- tribal
books- the legend of the wingless dove
quotes- "really now Arrom, dont you have a life?" - my swordplay tutor
secrets- Eguelina is so strange. I think i like her..... i miss my father, but of course, doesnt everyone know that?

Miru: personality- decietful, rude, powerful, intelegent, kind to those he wants to deceive
b-day- february 24th
hometown- sevtir, Werward Island
work- Prince
government- Dictatorship/Monarchy
language-Mayurian, Phash, The gliffs of the westward island, ty
relationship- Divorced
interests- battle, getting rid of Dezerie, and well, eating.
music- folk songs
books- The way to a woman's heart
quotes- "B-but I loved you!" - Dezerie, and many others. makes me laugh every time
secrets- I really really want to wipe dezerie off the face of the earth

COMING SOON:
Princess of Phashni: Manyara
The old "friend" of Arrom who coincidentally knows all of the others: Kalak
The sourcerer of all Xial: The one called Zeen
member of the council of Sarash: Pellaskeyan (nickname: Peya), I haven't decided yet.
Leader of the capital city of Mayur, and leader of the council of Sarash: Imalla Aryah Cleadone
Pelleskeyan's pelen: Kanayel (kan ((short for kaniyem))meaning Beautious and ayel meaning strength)

4 comments:

SusieBox said...

if u want, u can just add a link 2 myzalle, and have a list of which chars are yours, so peeps can see them...

Shalanya said...

k, that'll work (I probably wont know how to do that so do you want me to make you an admin?). I have a really stupid question real quick(i stink at history)- what is the difference between a monarchy and a diarchy??? jst wondering...

SusieBox said...

well, i kinda invented diarchy.... monarchy is a king or queen, mon(o) meaning one. diarchy is two kings or queens, di meaning two. since Kayua and Gelenia each have two kingdoms within the country, and each kingdom has a plojé, then there is a diarchy. with monarchy, when the king or queen dies, the oldest males takes over. like in England, when King Henry VIII died, is son Edward was crowned, even though he had two older sisters. in a diarchy, as i have made up, the oldest child takes over, regardless of gender.

Shalanya said...

ooooh. gotcha. that makes, um, sense. thnx for the info.